Jul 2, 2022

5 best Nora Roberts books you should read



"Why do you read it?"

 She frowned; he hadn't turned one of her questions back on her for some time. "I don't as a rule, except yours."

 "I'm flattered. Why mine?"

 "Your first was recommended to me, and then…" She hesitated, not wanting to say she'd been hooked from the first page. Instead, she ran her fingertip around the rim of her glass and sorted through her answer. "You have a way of creating atmosphere and drawing characters that make the impossibility of your stories perfectly believable."

  

Second Nature




______________



Dev Librarian, CC BY-SA 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons




American author, Eleanor Marie Robertson, famous under her pen name Nora Roberts, is credited with over 225 romance novels to date, and if you haven't her works yet, it is high time you do.


NewsBytes



______________




"Why did you read his book?"

"Because it was fascinating," Bryan answered immediately. "Because by the time I was on page three, I was so into it you couldn't have gotten the book away from me with a crowbar."


Second Nature