Nov 15, 2017

Host a Friendsgiving to Remember ♥





"I wondered if you'd like it if we, all seven of us, had Thanksgiving together at your house. Malory's dining room isn't ready yet, and yours is bigger anyway. I could handle the cooking, and-"
"Yes." He reached over, touched a hand to hers. "I'd like that very much. If you're handling the cooking, I'll take the gathering. Make me a shopping list."
"That'll help. There's not much time."
He looked at her, understanding perfectly. "There's time enough."


Key of Valor



__________________






 Giving thanks with friends is an excellent way to celebrate the holiday season.


BETTER HOMES & GARDENS


__________________




"So I'm going to make Thanksgiving dinner, a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. 
Because I do belong. 
I do belong with all of you, and I'm thankful for it."


Key of Valor