Sep 1, 2012

french fries

"I'm making the fries right now, aren't I?"
"I thought Grace was going to make them."
Steely-eyed, Anna stared at him over her shoulder. "Are you suggesting that I can't make french fries?"
He was bored and restless enough to be pleased that he'd jabbed her ego. "Well, she makes really good
ones."

Inner Harbor


______________



Chipsqw



Slow-Fried French Fries

There are certain foods that are better when not made at home, like french fries. 
To achieve golden-brown perfection, you have to fry them twice...




 ________________


"This might be the end of things between us. Can this relationship be
saved? Quick. French fries or caviar?"
"Really, that's ridiculous. French fries, of course."
"Do you mean it?" As if hope had sprung giddily into his heart, he grabbed her hand in a tight grip.
"You're not just saying that to string me along so you can have your way with me?"
"Caviar is fine on occasion, but it's hardly an essential element of life."

Chesapeake Blue