Jun 7, 2019

"Dream It Possible"





How well she remembered those first heady days of lessons. 
Finger exercises, scales, drills, those first simple melodies. 
She felt an echo of that rush of emotion that had come 
when she had learned that she had the
power to turn those printed notes into music.
More than twenty years had passed since that first day, 
that first lesson.





Unfinished Business







____________________







 Dream it possible

Delacey




____________________




“It felt wonderful. I felt wonderful. I wanted to step out on the stage, into
those lights. I wanted to play and have thousands of people listen. I
wanted. And it changed everything.”
“I’m glad for you.” He ran his hands up and down her arms before he
stepped back. “I am. I was worried.”
“It was glorious.” Hugging her arms, she spun away. “And in my heart
I know I never played better. There was such … freedom. I know I could
go back to all the stages, all the halls, and play like that again.”





Unfinished Business