Jan 10, 2018

Making up





Considering, Parker picked up a white chocolate heart. 
“I assume you’ve already been through this with Laurel.” 
“Yes. Hence the chocolate. I blubbered all over her. 
I got most of it out, but if you don’t eat that
 so I know we’re okay, I’m going to start up again. 
It’s like a symbol. 
Men shake hands after they beat each other up. 
We eat chocolate.” 


Vision in White 





___________________




By Florida Memory - Man holding flowers in boat - Lake Tuscawilla, 
Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=38184531





WHEN it comes to making up after an argument, 

men and women have very different ways 

of healing the rift.






___________________




And her frown deepened when she saw the tulips. 
“Why are you sorry this time?”

 “I’m not sorry. 
Oh, the flowers. 
Funny thing. 
I was going to use them to bribe 
my sister into feeding me, 
then I ended up driving here.”


The Witness