Oct 19, 2020

Awesome Backyard Home Offices




Now she pulled open the door of the utility shed. It was a big square building, as wide as the
average barn, with hardwood floors and paneled walls. Uncle Jolley hadn't believed in the primitive.
Hitting the switch, she flooded the building with light.
As per her instructions, the crates and boxes she'd shipped had been stacked along one wall. The shelves where Uncle Jolley had kept his gardening tools during his brief, torrid gardening stage had been packed away. The plumbing was good, with a full-size stainless-steel sink and a small but more than adequate bath with shower enclosed in the rear. She counted five workbenches. The light and ventilation were excellent.
It wouldn't take her long, Pandora figured, to turn the shed into an organized, productive
workroom.
It took three hours.


A Will and A Way





____________________







Tour the personalized studios and sheds Houzz pros designed and built for themselves






____________________




Boyd gave a hoot of laughter and opened the door of the workshop. "What do you think?"
The garage-size room was full of tables, machines, shelves, tools, stacks of wood There appeared to be a number of projects in progress, but Jonah couldn't tell what they were, or what they were intended to be.
"Impressive," he decided, diplomatically. "What do you do here?"
"I make a great deal of noise. Other than that, I haven't figured it out. I helped Keenan build a
bird-house about ten years ago. Came out pretty good. Cilia started buying me tools. Boy toys, she calls them."
He ran his hand over the guard of a skill saw. "Then I needed a place to keep them. Before I knew it, I had a fully equipped workshop. I think it was all a ploy to get me out of her hair."



Night Shield