Mar 8, 2019

"Help", he said



Husband has been reading Philip Roth's "Portnoy's Complaint" - why my son would think it was a good choice for his father I have no idea - 
and I could feel him restless and antsy when we read side by side before bedtime - me with my novels and him with anything-I-can-grab books...








I asked what was wrong and he said "You HAVE to find me a new book to read. I hate this. Is there a Nora's  I can have?" and I said no as he went through Nora's books as I've never seen a woman do LOL.



But I took pity on him and on my Lunch hour headed for the bookstore...







There are still books published in Portuguese that I only have in English or in Kindle... so it's no hardship and I guess I'll earn good-wifey points from it.



I Love this Title. So I (even) used it when I gave it too him... corny I know, but
 "From The Heart" it goes:






Dear husband was happy as a clam. He started on it immediately and contrary to his customary 1 chapter per night (who reads like this anyway?!?!?) he went on until he thought if he didn't stop he wouldn't sleep until finished.




Three Lovely Novels,all my favorite, for my handsome and sweet husband:




Tonight and Always

~*~

A Matter of Choice

~*~

Endings and Beginnings