Jan 2, 2019

Want to live longer? Have a blazing row






“And I'll remind you of the night you asked me to marry you, when you gave me
flowers and candlelight, then shouted at me and raged up and down the room,
making me love you even more.”
“If that's all it takes, you'll be delirious about me by the time I'm sixty.”


Suzanna's Surrender






_________________





Brocken Inaglory [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) 
or CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)]






Couples who argue have a lower risk of ill health and dying prematurely, study finds




It might not seem like it at the time, but having a blazing row with your partner could be good for you.

Those who argue with one another have a lower risk of ill health and dying prematurely, scientists have found.




DailyMail




_________________




She glanced around. "God! There must be something to throw."
"Don’t think about it," he advised. "Just grab the first thing and let it fly."
She snatched up her hairbrush, heaved it. It cracked solidly against the jewel-toned
shade of her bedside lamp. "Damn it! Damn it, that was Tiffany. Can’t I even have a
successful temper tantrum?"
"You should have thrown it at me." He grabbed her arms before she could go clean
up the mess she’d made.
"Just let me go."
"I’m not going to do that."
"I’m stupid." The fight went out of her. "All I’ve done is embarrass myself and break
a beautiful lamp shade. I should’ve taken a Xanax."
"Well, you didn’t, and I prefer fighting with a woman who’s not hazy on some
tranquilizer. These are real feelings, Tia, and you’ll have to deal with them. Whether
you want mine or not, you’ll have to deal with them."


Three Fates