Jan 17, 2019

Holding a grudge can be surprisingly healthy




"Will I have tea?"
She slanted him a look, and a smile. "I suppose."
"There, I told you." He gave her hand a little squeeze. 
"You don't know how to hold a grudge."
"I just need practice," she said and made him laugh.



Enchanted






_______________________






By Graham Crumb/Imagicity.com, CC BY-SA 3.0, 
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=25283824





Self-reflection is just one of 4 ways it can be good for you.


You hear a lot of talk about how to let go of grudges — how to forgive and forget using a psychological technique or a spiritual process.

And I get it; I've been actively working on letting go of those frustrations in life that are ultimately unimportant or out of my control.

But sometimes holding on is healthy, too.










_______________________





Sensing movement in the doorway behind her, she stiffened. 
"And unlike some, I keep my promises."
"And hold a grudge with equal fervor," 
Jordan commented.



Key of Light