Sep 27, 2018

Horror Movies to Get You Into the Halloween Spirit






"Good horror fiction's supposed to make you wake up at 3:00 A.M. 
and wonder if you've locked your doors."




One Summer 





_________________








By Karl Thomas Moore - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, 
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=49309702







Let me start off by saying that fall and horror movies are two of my favorite things. Put them together and it's my absolute favorite time of year. As a child, horror movies would terrify me, but now I actually thoroughly enjoy them. Not much scares me anymore and I have no problem watching a horror movie or two, even before bed, especially during this glorious time of year. After you have seen as many of them as I have, there's not much left to fear. If you love to get scared and want to have a blast doing it, check out my personal horror movie recommendations below.