Apr 15, 2016

More in Love

 "You know what I'd like?" she asked him.

 "Hmmm?" If he hadn't been so dazed, it would have amazed him that he could be dozing in bed this close to noon.

 "To stay here, right here in this bed, all day."

 "We've got a pretty good start."


Loving Jack

_____________________




By The Library of Congress - [Portrait of June Christy and Bob Cooper, 1947 or 1948] (LOC), 
Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=42835958


9 Things That Make Him Fall Even More in Love With You




You might not think #3 matters, but to him, it's HUGE.






_____________________


"Is that my shirt?"
"Well, yeah. I can't go walking around naked."
"Don't see why not. But since you didn't ask if you could borrow it, which is pretty damn rude, I think you'd better get your ass back upstairs and give it back to me."
"You're absolutely right." Everything inside her relaxed again. "I'm so ashamed."
"Ought to be." He took her hand, walked her back up the steps. "How would you like it if I paraded around in your clothes without permission?"
"I don't think I would. Although, it might be strangely fascinating."


Angel's Fall