Sep 7, 2019

Here we go... again πŸ˜‰



Or why NETFILX would like to have a word with Nora Roberts πŸ˜‰


During vacations  we enjoyed leisure time watching Netflix Series and Movies.


The past weekend we went to a Fair and they had Nora's books for sale in a stall. I picked this one as it is one of my favorite and I thought DH would like to return to his nightly chapter read of a Nora book when Autumn arrived.


First wrong move was to put the book on his night stand. He's a guy right? It's not like he is one of those I-can't-wait-to-read-this-book Nora gals πŸ˜‰ (or wasn't...)


On Monday he humored me and we watched "The Intern". I've seen it lots of times but wanted him to watch it too. He did. He enjoyed but before going to sleep he read a bit (which was weird per se as my husband is a guy who if he's watching a movie he's watching a movie, he can :gasp: read a chapter every night and close the book and go to sleep after)...
On Tuesday and everyday after he told me he'd rather read the book, and maybe on weekends we could continue the Netflix binge πŸ˜‰






He's moving through HIGH NOON (titled "RefΓ©m do Amor" in the Portuguese edition)
like a seasoned Nora Roberts' fan πŸ’“







"Do not forsake me, oh, my darlin'."