Nov 27, 2018

Post-Thanksgiving Game Plan





"I don't see how I could, I'm just worn out .
The holidays just about did me in this year. 
Every time you turned around, there was another party. 
I don't think I've caught my breath since Thanksgiving."






Black Rose




________________








Once you’ve recovered from the big day, 

take these steps to make welcoming 

the next round of holiday guests easier.








________________







Of course, she'd had the house full only a couple weeks earlier, 
with all her boys home for Thanksgiving and her birthday. 
Austin and Mason would be back for Christmas. A mother of grown sons 
couldn't ask for better.

God knew there'd been plenty of times when they were growing up
 that she'd yearned for some quiet. Just an hour of absolute peace 
where she had nothing more exciting to do than soak in a hot tub.
Then she'd had too much time on her hands, hadn't she? 
Too much quiet, too much empty space.





Black Rose