Jun 26, 2018

“I want to do some hiking and camping in the backcountry.”







Her laugh came fast and was none too flattering. “The hell you do.”
“Three days. You and me.” He held up a finger before she could laugh again. “We get away for a while. You do what you do best. And so do I. You’d agreed to interviews, so we’ll talk. This place is something you love, and I want you to show it to me. I want to see what you see when you look at it.”


River's End





___________________________







By Jason Pratt from Pittsburgh, PA - Trees and light, CC BY 2.0, 
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=34597





America's Best National Parks for Camping



The United States has dozens of gorgeous national parks spread around this big country. Most of them are incredible places to camp out, and here are our favorites.