Aug 23, 2012

a thousand years

"I came through time for you, Libby. Don't ever, ever think I made a mistake."
She shook her head. "I'm afraid you'll think so."
"'Time is… Time was… Time is past'," he murmured. "My time is in the past, Libby. With you."
Her eyes filmed over again. "I love you so much, Caleb. I'll make you happy."
"I'm counting on it."

Time Was



________________


Christina Perry




And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more




_________________



 "I wanted you to have something from your time." 
He felt a little foolish, not ready to admit that he had
spent months scouring antique shops. "When I saw this, it was… well, like fate. Don't cry."
"I have to." She sniffled, then raised her drenched eyes to his. 
"It survived. All this time."
"The best things do."

Times Change