Apr 2, 2019

Patio Designs to Get You Thinking About Summer





"I've been toying with redoing the patio."

"First I've heard of it," Jolene muttered.
"I saw them putting on one of those herringbone patterns out of bricks 
on one of the home shows. I liked the look of it. You know how to handle that sort of thing?"
"Done a few like it. I can take a look at what you've got now if you want."
"That'd be just fine." Will pushed back from the table.



Blue Dahlia





_________________






You won’t want to go back inside after seeing these patios.




_________________




"What are you doing planting oleander for my father?"
"My job. Putting in a new patio, too. Your stepmama's already talking about getting new furniture for out there. And a fountain. Seems to me a woman can't see a flat surface without wanting to buy something to put on it. They were still talking about it when I left the other night."



Blue Dahlia