Jun 19, 2018

Ryan Reynolds posts hilarious tweets




The e-mail from his father made him grin.


The aliens, having performed hideous medical experiments -of an embarrassingly
sexual nature - on us, have returned your mother and me to Earth. You can hear all
about it on Larry King. Now that I have your attention, maybe you could spare five
minutes to get in touch. Your mother sends her love. I don’t: I like your sister better. Always
did. Guess who.


With a laugh, Jack sat down at the keyboard. "Okay, okay."


Sorry to hear about the alien experience. Typically, they insert tracking devices in their
abductees. You may want to chew on tinfoil while having any personal conversations,
as this is known to jam their frequencies. Just FYI. Recently back in NY. Am keeping
gorgeous Irish redhead prisoner in my apartment. Possibility of exotic sexual favors
from same may keep me busy for the next couple weeks. Love back to Mom. None to
you. I’m not even sure you are my father. You guess who.


Knowing his father would crack himself up reading the post, Jack hit send. 



Three Fates





________________________







Father’s Day gave Ryan Reynolds an opportunity to continue what has been a recurring theme since welcoming the first of his two children with wife Blake Lively in 2014.
Taking to Twitter on Sunday, the American actor, 41, shared another wise-cracking post about parenthood with his 11.3 million followers.