Jan 18, 2018

Host a DIY Spa Party





Zoe rubbed the exfoliating cream over Dana's calf and grinned as her friend let out a long, heartfelt moan. 
"I really appreciate the two of you giving up your Sunday afternoon to be my guinea pigs." 
This time Dana grunted. 
Malory sat on a stool in the treatment room and rubbed her fingers over her newly scrubbed and polished skin. 
"I can't get over how good it feels." 
"I wasn't worried about the results—these products are great. But I want to be sure the whole experience works." 
"Works for me," said Dana's slurred and muffled voice. 


Key of Valor




____________________















It's time to treat yourself and pamper your favorite pals.
Host a DIY spa party and get ready to relax.
We've got light snacks, fun projects, and easy ideas for the most aaah-inducing party you've ever thrown.








____________________




Zoe glanced around, scanning the shelves of products, the glowing candles, the neat stack of mint-green towels on the counter, the clear crystal she'd hung from the ceiling over the padded table. 
It was, she thought, exactly right. 
"Of course, when we're doing this for real there won't be three people in here talking. You want us to be quiet, Dana?" 
"You don't even exist in my little world." 


Key of Valor