Feb 12, 2014

I have a confession to make...

... until yesterday I didn't know who Timothy Olyphant was. Is.



First time I "heard" about him it was in:

_______________________


She stopped, faced him. “So. I want to get married.”
“To me?”
“No, to Timothy Olyphant, but I’m settling for you.”
“Okay.”
“That’s it?”
“I’m still dealing with Timothy Olyphant, so give me a minute. I think I’m better-looking.”
“You would.”
“No, seriously. I’ve got better hair. But anyway.” He swooped her in, right up to her toes.

.........

“I really do love you,” she told him. “It’s kind of astonishing.”
“I’m a hell of a catch. Really better than Olyphant.” 



Chasing Fire

_______________________



But last night I watched this movie:






And if you haven't, go for it! 

Small wonder Rowan brought him up - you know when you're throwing an hunk against another you should aim for one they would think of "competition" so you won't get back the "patsy" remark ahahahah
Funny, how before "knowing" Olyphant I'd imagine Gull pretty much this kind of guy
 - body, gestures, the tee-shirts and jeans type, soul... even the hair ahahahahah.


Valentine's is here! Watch the Movie! Read Chasing Fire! Love, Laugh and Live!!!