Jul 2, 2019

Nora could've written this script... oh, wait... πŸ˜‰





"You want to go back."
Phoebe didn't hear the fear, only her own regrets. 
"It's a long way back, Addy. Too far. When I married Abdu
 I left it all behind. 
More than I understood then." 


Sweet Revenge




____________________




TMF95 [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)]




After Break-Up With Billionaire Ruler, Dubai Princess Flees With Kids




Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, the sixth wife of Dubai's billionaire ruler,
has reportedly fled the United Arab Emirates with their two children
following the break-up of their marriage.









____________________




 "I want you to be happy, darling. Happy and safe. That's all that matters."
"I like being here with you." Despite all the cookies and tea and lemonade at the couturier's
 she was hungry, but she didn't want to say so. "There is so much to see. 
When you told me about places like this, I thought you were making up stories. It's better than a story."
Phoebe opened her eyes to stare out the window. They were driving along the river in the most romantic city in the world. 
Recklessly, she lowered the glass and drew in a deep breath. 
"There, Addy, do you smell it?"
Laughing, Adrianne leaned closer, like a puppy, to let the breeze race against her face. 
"The water?"
"The freedom," Phoebe murmured. 
"I want you to remember this moment."


Sweet Revenge