Aug 4, 2016

You’re Welcome




She dipped into the bag and pulled out a gold foiled candy box. "For Mom."
"Oh." Rachel's eyes took on the glow a woman's get when she looks at a lover—or a five-pound box of exclusive chocolates. "I think you just became my best friend."
Chuckling, Bess dug into the bags again. "Well, I know that people tend to drop by with baby gifts." She held out a box wrapped in snowy white with bright red lollipops scattered over it. "And, though I couldn't resist the tradition, I figured you deserved something really
sinful for yourself."
"I do." 



Convincing Alex

___________________


By Shinji - Amazonのギフト包装, CC BY 2.0, 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=48809791


11 Utterly Perfect Thank-You Gift Ideas For Every Occasion


You can never go wrong with these.




___________________



Gage considered a minute. “You guys are idiots. The appropriate Glad You Didn’t Die token is a hooker and a bottle of Jack.”

“We couldn’t find a hooker.” Fox shrugged. “Our time was limited.”

“You could give him an IOU,” Layla suggested.

Gage grinned at her. “All markers cheerfully accepted.”



The Pagan Stone