Jun 7, 2016

Mentions in Nora's Novels




At GoodReads, today, someone was saying how details aren't important in Novels... someone had been pointing that some less rigorous detail in one NR novel that kept distracting her from the story... two members jumped in saying that it wasn't important... I beg to differ... we all love Nora Roberts' Books BUT details DO matter.

When reading a novel - as much deep into it I am - I can't help but having my mind flying away with the several mentions that show up. It is easy for a song, a singer's name, a place mention to send me away from the book into the internet to search for what Nora's trying to show, bring, evoke... that way I can return to the book knowing where and with whom I stand ;)












On one salmon-colored wall was a Maxfield Parrish sea nymph. Noting it, Philip had affirmed that Adrianne was more of a romantic than she wanted to admit.


The Sweet Revenge