Oct 9, 2013

10 things Dogs can teach us about Relationships



"I'm going to keep Mongo."
"I know it, honey."
"His leg's doing all right. It'll take a while to heal yet, but he'll be fine. A little gimpy maybe. I was going to find him a good home, but .. . I can't." He looked up, puzzled. "What do you mean you know it? I never keep dogs."
"You hadn't found the right one yet, is all." 

Carolina Moon



_____________



I also have to say that I think I became a much better husband and partner after becoming a veterinarian.


Here are 10 lessons dogs have taught me about making marriage-or any kind of committed relationship-work. 

(Meet Fluky! One of the kindest souls I've met!!!)



A little extra work and attention goes a long way toward making a relationship stronger. So thanks to all the dogs out there for setting a great example and helping us humans be better partners!











_________________


“You know the secrets,” he said to Bert. “Too bad you can’t talk.”


The Witness